Monday, December 10, 2007

Winter Luminaria!

People have been asking for designs on my Luminaria for quite a while, and I've finally done it. D:

picture of eight luminaria, standing in the snow


There are eight designs, all driven from the same "touch menu" that allows you to choose the color of the bag, the color of the light, or the state of the Luminaria (Light, Full Bright, Off, Auto Light, or Auto Full Bright (on at dusk, off at dawn.)

They are out now, at the The Broom Closet and Robin (Sojourner) Wood's AV Store. L$100, Copy/No Mod/No Transfer. (But there are gift buttons on the vendors.)

Now that the scripting is done, I'll be making more of them, for other occasions. I think I might also put a sizer in, for people who have extra large builds, and would like extra large Luminaria to put in them. Let me know if you'd like that!

No comments: