Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Valentine Bear 2008

Well, between One Thing and Another it's later than I would have hoped. But I finally have the Limited Edition Valentine Bear out and ready to go in my stores all over Second Life.

Picture of Bear Sitting, and Bear Standing (from the back)


This time, she's holding a red satin "balloon" that says "I Love You" and wearing a red satin bow with hearts on it.

She's pure white, with a pink heart-shaped nose and pink paddy-paws, and has lavender eyes. I think she's a real cutie. Or maybe he is. (I've never been good at determining the gender of Teddy Bears. You'll have to do that yourself, for your own bear.)

Like all my other sculpted bears, you can use "Local" rotation to move her arms, legs, and head easily and naturally. But, for your convenience, I've included five variations of the bear in the pack. One is sitting, one is standing, and the other three have built in animations and positions for cuddling to your chest, or holding in your right or left hand.

Unlike the others, though, this one is a Limited Edition, and will only be sold until February 15th. After that, you'll never see this combination of colors and accessories again.

Mod/Copy/No Transfer (but there's a Gift Button on the Vendor, so you can buy one for that Special Someone.) L$150. Available now from all Kick the Can stores, including the main Kick the Can store on Livingtree (149, 130, 24) and from the Robin (Sojourner) Wood AV Store on Livingtree (104, 128, 24).

See you there, and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: