Friday, January 18, 2008

At long last, my musical box!

I often have projects I want to do, but find myself thwarted by limitations. Sometimes I lack the scripting ability, while other times it's limitations with Second Life. It can even be a lack of tools, something I deal with nowadays with sculpted prims. These projects will often sit, waiting for their time. This is one such project.

Music Box

Introducing my ballerina music box! When touched, it's lid opens, and a little ballerina twirls to the music, just like a music box should! Transferrable, so it's a perfect gift for Second Life's little girls.

Available in Livingtree and in all "You Know, For Kids!" locations grid-wide.

Yet more projects are coming down the pipeline, including more goodies I've wanted to create for a while. :-)

No comments: