Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Plain Pocket Jeans

Due to popular demand, I've made some Plain Pocket Jeans; like my Good Jeans, but without the heavy embroidery on the back pocket.
RW Jeans - Good and Plain Pocket Modify/Copy/NO Transfer


While I was at it, I changed the Permissions on the Good Jeans to Modify/Copy/No Transfer, and put together Fat Packs with seven pairs of jeans in them for the price of five. The Fat Packs are the Blue, Black, or Light Blue jeans in all the thread colors, or seven different colors of jeans all with the Gold or White thread.

As always, the Jeans have no seams except where seams would be on real jeans, so you'll look as good from the side as you do from the front or back. Each pair of Jeans has both Pants and Underpants with the Jeans texture on it, so you can wear them tucked into boots, or layered with other clothing, with ease.

There's a new display, too.

I still need to put out the sign that says that you can have any combination of thread and jean color you'd like for L$150; but if you're reading this and you want a combo that isn't out, feel free to IM me and ask for it.

And, as an added bonus, because it's not really possible to try on clothing in Second Life™, I've put up an Almost Free pair of Jeans that go along with the Almost Free Hawaiian shirt. They are very blue, and have lime green stitching. You can buy them for L$1, and try them out to see if you like my Jeans.

The Jeans fit both adults and kids. I'll be putting some vendors out in the various kid stores next week; but there will always be more choices in the main store, so check it out!

All of this goodness is available now, from my store in Livingtree. Jeans are L$50 for a pair, L$250 for a Fat Pack with seven pairs. Modify/Copy/NO Transfer.

No comments: