Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Striped Sets for Ladies and Girls!

I just got some striped sets done for Second Life Women and Girls, in new Spring colors.

Girl with striped tights and top in two shades of green.


This is what it looks like on a kid (because the kids are cuter.) If you'd like to see it on an adult, I have that too.

There are eight colors combinations in the new set. If none of them suit you, you can also IM me in world, and I'll be happy to make whatever two color combination you want for L$200.

On a related note; the new computer lets me take the Vendor Shots much more easily, with tons less frustration. Since it was the necessity of taking them that's been holding me back, look for more clothing production now that's no longer an issue. :D

And there was much rejoicing.

No comments: